Democratize quality education.
Be the visionary and industry leader.
Give hope and transform lives.
University of Cebu offers affordable and quality education responsive to the demands of local and international communities. University of Cebu commits itself to:
1. Serve as an active catalyst in providing efficient and effective delivery of educational services.
2. Pursue excellence in instruction, research, and community service towards social and economic development as well as environmental sustainability.
3. Acquire, disseminate and utilize appropriate technology to enhance the university’s educational services.
4. Foster an organizational culture that nurtures employee productivity and engagement.
1. To offer programs that are relevant, holistic and compliant with institutional, regulatory, industry and accreditation standards that will develop life-long learners.
2. To develop among stakeholders social awareness, responsibility and accountability anchored on instruction, research and production.
3. To complement the academic programs with holistic and integrated student personnel services.
4. To develop a pool of qualified, professional and motivated faculty in the areas of instruction,
research and community extension.
5. To ensure effective administration and supervision of instructional and learning resources in support of the academic programs.
6. To provide an environment that is safe, functional and conducive to teaching, learning and working.
7. To ensure operations which are collaborative, sustainable, efficient and effective in meeting the needs of the institution and its stakeholders.
Innovation. Be the visionary and the industry leader.
Camaraderie. Living in the spirit of harmony and approachability.
Alignment. All activities geared towards core values and priorities.
Respect. Always a professional, mindful of God, university, community and self.
Excellence. To be great at whatever it is we do and go for the best.
OBJECTIVES OF UCLM ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
1. Ensure alumni connection with UCLM community.
2. Develop and sustain alumni interest and concern for university affairs.
3. Provide alumni with opportunities for professional contact and social exchange.